All five bidders allowed to join Czech 4G auction - regulator
PRAGUE Oct 14 (Reuters) - All five companies that had signed up for an auction to provide next-generation mobile telephony services in the Czech Republic met the conditions to join the bidding, the Czech Telecommunication Office said on Monday.
It said it would launch the auction on November 11.
The bidders are cuurrent operators Telefonica Czech Republic , T-Mobile and Vodafone, as well as two privately-held newscomers, Revolution Mobile and Sazka Telecommunications, formerly called Tasciane. (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote