No FTSE 100 ex-divs on Oct. 16
LONDON, Oct 14 (Reuters) - No FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Wednesday. Among FTSE 250 companies going ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout, are: COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND CLOSE BROTHERS GROUP 29.5 F&C COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TRUST 0.5 GALLIFORD TRY 25 INTU PROPERTIES 4 NB GLOBAL FLOATING RATE INCOME 0.89 FUND SPECTRIS 14.75 TED BAKER 9.5
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East