RPT-Moody's cuts No. Chicago School District 187, Ill. GOs to Baa2
Oct 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Monday cut the rating on North Chicago Community Unit School District 187, Illinois' outstanding general obligation debt to Baa2 from A3 citing "the district's severely pressured financial position."
The rating downgrade affects $50.4 million in outstanding unlimited and limited general obligation debt. The outlook is negative.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994