S&P raises Robbinsdale, Minn. GO rating to 'AA+'
Oct 14 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Monday raised its long-term rating on Robbinsdale, Minnesota's outstanding general obligation debt to AA-plus from double-A' citing strong budget parameters.
The outlook is stable.
The rating upgrade reflects very strong budgetary flexibility, and liquidity, as well as strong budgetary performance, and strong management.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted