S&P raises Robbinsdale, Minn. GO rating to 'AA+'
Oct 14 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Monday raised its long-term rating on Robbinsdale, Minnesota's outstanding general obligation debt to AA-plus from double-A' citing strong budget parameters.
The outlook is stable.
The rating upgrade reflects very strong budgetary flexibility, and liquidity, as well as strong budgetary performance, and strong management.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite