S&P raises Robbinsdale, Minn. GO rating to 'AA+'
Oct 14 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Monday raised its long-term rating on Robbinsdale, Minnesota's outstanding general obligation debt to AA-plus from double-A' citing strong budget parameters.
The outlook is stable.
The rating upgrade reflects very strong budgetary flexibility, and liquidity, as well as strong budgetary performance, and strong management.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |