RWE drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Oct 14 (Reuters) - German energy firm RWE drilled a dry well 60 kilometres east of Statoil's Aasta Hansteen field in the Norwegian Sea, the oil directorate said on Monday.
RWE holds 40 percent of the licence, Marathon Oil has 30 percent and Lundin Petroleum 30 percent.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea