RWE drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Oct 14 (Reuters) - German energy firm RWE drilled a dry well 60 kilometres east of Statoil's Aasta Hansteen field in the Norwegian Sea, the oil directorate said on Monday.
RWE holds 40 percent of the licence, Marathon Oil has 30 percent and Lundin Petroleum 30 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease