RWE drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Oct 14 (Reuters) - German energy firm RWE drilled a dry well 60 kilometres east of Statoil's Aasta Hansteen field in the Norwegian Sea, the oil directorate said on Monday.
RWE holds 40 percent of the licence, Marathon Oil has 30 percent and Lundin Petroleum 30 percent.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds