Unit4 says received private equity interest
BRUSSELS Oct 14 (Reuters) - Dutch software group Unit4 said on Monday that it had been approached by private equity firms about a possible takeover at up to 35 euros per share.
Unit4 said it was evaluating the deal, which would value the group at about 1.04 billion euros ($1.41 billion), but added that there was no certainty that a bid would be made.
At 0840 GMT the group's shares were 13.65 percent higher at 33.16 euros, having earlier hit 34.19 euros, their highest level since March 2000. ($1 = 0.7373 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections