VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam finds bird flu at chicken farm - Thanh Nien
Animal health workers have killed 3,460 chickens at a farm in the southern Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu after tests confirmed the birds have been infected with the H5N1 bird flu virus, the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reports.
They also sprayed to clean up the farm and made random tests on birds in the province to see if the virus was spreading, the newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action