VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam finds bird flu at chicken farm - Thanh Nien
Animal health workers have killed 3,460 chickens at a farm in the southern Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu after tests confirmed the birds have been infected with the H5N1 bird flu virus, the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reports.
They also sprayed to clean up the farm and made random tests on birds in the province to see if the virus was spreading, the newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South