VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam finds bird flu at chicken farm - Thanh Nien
Animal health workers have killed 3,460 chickens at a farm in the southern Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu after tests confirmed the birds have been infected with the H5N1 bird flu virus, the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reports.
They also sprayed to clean up the farm and made random tests on birds in the province to see if the virus was spreading, the newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?