VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam finds bird flu at chicken farm - Thanh Nien
Animal health workers have killed 3,460 chickens at a farm in the southern Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu after tests confirmed the birds have been infected with the H5N1 bird flu virus, the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reports.
They also sprayed to clean up the farm and made random tests on birds in the province to see if the virus was spreading, the newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade