UPDATE 1-Argentina says September inflation rate was 0.8 pct
BUENOS AIRES Oct 15 (Reuters) - Inflation in Argentina rose 0.8 percent in September, the same rate registered in August, the government said on Tuesday.
The country's inflation figures are widely disputed and private economists estimated that consumer prices really increased 2.0 percent last month, according to the median in a Reuters poll of five analysts.
Annualized inflation rose 7.4 percent so far this year and 10.5 percent in the 12 months through September, official data showed.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data