Burberry names Bailey CEO as Ahrendts leaves for Apple
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - Burberry Group said its chief creative officer Christopher Bailey would become its chief executive, following the departure of its long-standing chief Angela Ahrendts to Apple.
The company said that Ahrendts would step down by mid-2014 after which Bailey would be appointed to the dual role. He will also be joining the board in due course, the company said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |