Finland's Cargotec lowers profit outlook
HELSINKI Oct 15 (Reuters) - Finnish cargo handling equipment maker Cargotec cut its full-year profit forecast after a fall in merchant ship deliveries hurt third-quarter sales.
Cargotec said on Tuesday it expected full-year operating profit excluding restructuring costs to fall short of 2012. It previously forecast it would be at or slightly below last year's level.
Preliminary results showed third-quarter sales of 752 million euros ($1.02 billion) and operating profit, excluding one-off items, of 35 million euros. Analysts expected sales of 778 million euros, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- Lights off on Singapore's billionaire row as luxury house prices plunge