Finland's Cargotec lowers profit outlook
HELSINKI Oct 15 (Reuters) - Finnish cargo handling equipment maker Cargotec cut its full-year profit forecast after a fall in merchant ship deliveries hurt third-quarter sales.
Cargotec said on Tuesday it expected full-year operating profit excluding restructuring costs to fall short of 2012. It previously forecast it would be at or slightly below last year's level.
Preliminary results showed third-quarter sales of 752 million euros ($1.02 billion) and operating profit, excluding one-off items, of 35 million euros. Analysts expected sales of 778 million euros, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine