Finland's Cargotec lowers profit outlook
HELSINKI Oct 15 (Reuters) - Finnish cargo handling equipment maker Cargotec cut its full-year profit forecast after a fall in merchant ship deliveries hurt third-quarter sales.
Cargotec said on Tuesday it expected full-year operating profit excluding restructuring costs to fall short of 2012. It previously forecast it would be at or slightly below last year's level.
Preliminary results showed third-quarter sales of 752 million euros ($1.02 billion) and operating profit, excluding one-off items, of 35 million euros. Analysts expected sales of 778 million euros, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
($1 = 0.7361 euros) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Mark Potter)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image