H&M like-for-like sales down 2 pct in Sept
STOCKHOLM Oct 15 (Reuters) - Swedish budget fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz said on Tuesday sales in its stores open at least a year fell 2 percent in September, in line with expectations.
Total sales in August were up 7 percent in local currencies, below a forecast of 8 percent.
The company had already announced total sales were up 8 percent for the period Sept. 1 to Sept. 24.
(Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website