Reports in the media regarding new order
Company Announcement to the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority No. 25-2013, 15 October 2013
Reports in Qatari media state that FLSmidth has entered into an agreement with Qatari Investors Group for supply of equipment and machinery for a cement plant in Qatar.
FLSmidth confirms that negotiations about supply of equipment to the cement plant are currently taking place. If and when a contract is finalised and becomes binding, we shall immediately inform the market.
FLSmidth is continuously negotiating many potential contracts on the global market. To be considered binding, such contracts require not only signing but also exchange of down payment and guarantees, etc.
Pernille Friis Andersen
Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: FLSmidth via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |