Reports in the media regarding new order
Company Announcement to the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority No. 25-2013, 15 October 2013
Reports in Qatari media state that FLSmidth has entered into an agreement with Qatari Investors Group for supply of equipment and machinery for a cement plant in Qatar.
FLSmidth confirms that negotiations about supply of equipment to the cement plant are currently taking place. If and when a contract is finalised and becomes binding, we shall immediately inform the market.
FLSmidth is continuously negotiating many potential contracts on the global market. To be considered binding, such contracts require not only signing but also exchange of down payment and guarantees, etc.
Pernille Friis Andersen
Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: FLSmidth via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software