Iran presents "power point" proposal at Geneva nuclear talks -EU
GENEVA Oct 15 (Reuters) - Iran put forward proposals regarding the dispute over its nuclear programme in talks with six world powers that began in Geneva on Tuesday, a European Union spokesman said.
Michael Mann, spokesman for EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, said Iran presented the ideas in power point format but gave no details. Mann said there was a sense of "cautious optimism" ahead of the two-day meeting.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |