LME says will not be able to open warehouses in China any time soon
LONDON Oct 15 (Reuters) - The London Metal Exchange will not be able to open up new storage facilities in commodity consuming giant China any time soon, LME chief executive Garry Jones said on Tuesday.
"The change of the rules in China is some way off. I think we are dreaming if we think we will have warehousing there any time soon," Jones said at a conference in London.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |