Mexico's Pemex says to carry out Ramones II pipeline by end of 2015
MEXICO CITY Oct 15 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil and gas monopoly Pemex said it will carry out the second phase of Mexico's largest natural gas pipeline project by the end of 2015, the company said in a statement on Tuesday shortly after declaring an auction void.
Pemex said its TAG Pipelines unit would define in the next few days the financial and legal framework to push the project forward, but did not specify who would handle the project. ž
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |