NYSE Euronext CFO, two others to leave after ICE merger
Oct 15 (Reuters) - NYSE Euronext said its chief financial officer Michael Geltzeiler and two other executives will leave the company shortly after the closing of its proposed merger with IntercontinentalExchange Inc.
John Halvey, NYSE's general counsel, and Philippe Duranton, the global head of human resources, will also depart. The executives will receive termination payments. ()
NYSE announced in December that it was being bought by Atlanta-based derivatives market and clearing house operator ICE in a deal valued at about $10.6 billion.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon