Peru's economy grew 0.8 pct in August over July -government
LIMA Oct 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy expanded 0.8 percent in August compared to July, the government said on Tuesday.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai