Peru's economy grew 0.8 pct in August over July -government
LIMA Oct 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy expanded 0.8 percent in August compared to July, the government said on Tuesday.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |