Peru's economy grew 0.8 pct in August over July -government
LIMA Oct 15 (Reuters) - Peru's economy expanded 0.8 percent in August compared to July, the government said on Tuesday.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill