Twitter to list on NYSE, more than doubles quarterly revenue
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 15 (Reuters) - Social networking website Twitter Inc, which said on Tuesday it would list its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange, more than doubled its third quarter revenue to $168.6 million.
But the company widened its net loss to $64.6 million in the September quarter compared with $21.6 million a year earlier, according to an amended IPO filing.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote