PG&E reduces California Diablo Canyon 1 reactor to 50 percent power
Oct 15 (Reuters) - California power company PG&E Corp said Tuesday it reduced the 1,122-megawatt Unit 1 at the Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant to 50 percent power on Monday to work on a feedwater pump.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- Captain of stricken Korean ferry may not have been on bridge-investigator |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found