PG&E reduces California Diablo Canyon 1 reactor to 50 percent power
Oct 15 (Reuters) - California power company PG&E Corp said Tuesday it reduced the 1,122-megawatt Unit 1 at the Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant to 50 percent power on Monday to work on a feedwater pump.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source