ASML Q3 results in line, sticks to FY sales forecast
AMSTERDAM Oct 16 (Reuters) - ASML, the world's leading provider of tools for making computer chips, on Wednesday reported third-quarter net profit of 193 million euros ($261 million) on sales of 1.318 billion euros, as forecast, and stuck to its full-year outlook.
Analysts in a Reuters poll had forecast a third-quarter net profit of 197 million euros on sales of 1.337 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7406 euros) (Reporting by Sara Webb; Editing by David Cowell)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections