RPT-BNY Mellon's third-quarter profit falls without tax benefit
Oct 16 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit fell without a one-time tax benefit.
The world's largest custody bank by assets earned $967 million, or 82 cents a share, compared with $720 million, or 61 cents a share, a year earlier.
But without a benefit from a U.S. Tax Court decision, BNY Mellon said earnings were $706 million, or 60 cents a share.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest