China Sept coal imports down 0.9 pct on month - industry website
BEIJING Oct 16 (Reuters) - China's total coal imports, including lignite, dropped 0.9 percent in September from the preceding month to 25.7 million tonnes, data from industry website China Coal Transport and Distribution Association showed.
The association's data did not give a breakdown on the types of coal imported. The customs agency will release detailed import and export data on October 21. (Reporting By Beijing Newsroom; Editing Paul Tait)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image