EFSF plans bond issue next week
LONDON, Oct 16 (IFR) - The European Financial Stability Facility, rated Aa1/AA+/AA+, has sent a request for proposals to a selection of banks with regards to an upcoming bond issue scheduled for the week of October 21, it said in an emailed statement on Wednesday.
The transaction is subject to market conditions, it added. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA