FHLB will not sell global notes in October issuance window
Oct 16 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Banks Systems said on Wednesday it will not issue global notes in its optional note issuance window in October.
In its 2013 calendar, FHLB said the dates are windows of optional note issuance and will provide the specific maturity and size of the offering on the dates and may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next announcement date to either pass or sell global notes is Nov. 13.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia