INDONESIA PRESS-Bank Permata to issue 2 trln rupiah in bonds in 2013 - Bisnis Indonesia
Lender PT Bank Permata plans to issue bonds worth up to 2 trillion rupiah ($175.98 million) by the end of 2013, with a tenure of between 1 and 5 years, a source told Bisnis Indonesia, adding that the firm has appointed Standard Chartered Bank, PT Mandiri Sekuritas, PT Indo Premier Securities and PT OSK Nusadana Securities as underwriters. (Bisnis Indonesia)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police