World powers and Iran to hold next nuclear talks on Nov 7-8
GENEVA Oct 16 (Reuters) - Six world powers and Iran will hold their next round of nuclear talks on Nov. 7-8 in Geneva in a bid to resolve a decade-old standoff over Tehran's atomic programme, a western diplomat said.
The two sides agreed to hold more talks after meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday in the Swiss city for the first time since the election of relative moderate President Hassan Rouhani.
It was not clear what other issues were agreed on, if any.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls