Kinder Morgan reports higher quarterly profit
Oct 16 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP, the largest U.S. pipeline company, on Wednesday said its profit in the third quarter rose sharply, helped by acquisitions.
The Houston-based master limited partnership reported net income of $697 million, up from $383 million a year earlier.
Kinder Morgan increased its quarterly distribution to $1.35 per unit, slightly above Wall Street expectations for $1.34 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media