MDxHealth brain tumour test included in U.S. cancer guidelines
BRUSSELS Oct 16 (Reuters) - Belgian-based cancer testing company MDxHealth said on Wednesday that its brain tumour test PredictMDx had been included in the guidelines of the U.S. National Comprehensive Cancer Network, meaning it would be made available to more U.S. patients.
To be included in the network as well as being awarded a national reimbursement code by the America Medical Association cleared the way for comprehensive reimbursement of the test in the United States, MDxHealth said.
The PredictMDx test gives doctors better insight into whether certain types of treatment work with a patient or not. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; editing by Philip Blenkinsop)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |