GE Money Bank sets price range for Swiss IPO
ZURICH Oct 16 (Reuters) - The Swiss consumer finance unit of GE Capital, GE Money Bank, said on Wednesday it expected to price each share between 43 and 51 Swiss francs when it floats in the fourth quarter.
The pricing implies a total market capitalisation of 1.29 billion to 1.53 billion Swiss francs, GE Money Bank said.
The selling shareholder, GE Capital Swiss Funding AG, would offer up to 18,000,000 shares, the firm said.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote