GE Money Bank sets price range for Swiss IPO
ZURICH Oct 16 (Reuters) - The Swiss consumer finance unit of GE Capital, GE Money Bank, said on Wednesday it expected to price each share between 43 and 51 Swiss francs when it floats in the fourth quarter.
The pricing implies a total market capitalisation of 1.29 billion to 1.53 billion Swiss francs, GE Money Bank said.
The selling shareholder, GE Capital Swiss Funding AG, would offer up to 18,000,000 shares, the firm said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |