GE Money Bank sets price range for Swiss IPO
ZURICH Oct 16 (Reuters) - The Swiss consumer finance unit of GE Capital, GE Money Bank, said on Wednesday it expected to price each share between 43 and 51 Swiss francs when it floats in the fourth quarter.
The pricing implies a total market capitalisation of 1.29 billion to 1.53 billion Swiss francs, GE Money Bank said.
The selling shareholder, GE Capital Swiss Funding AG, would offer up to 18,000,000 shares, the firm said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine