GE Money Bank sets price range for Swiss IPO
ZURICH Oct 16 (Reuters) - The Swiss consumer finance unit of GE Capital, GE Money Bank, said on Wednesday it expected to price each share between 43 and 51 Swiss francs when it floats in the fourth quarter.
The pricing implies a total market capitalisation of 1.29 billion to 1.53 billion Swiss francs, GE Money Bank said.
The selling shareholder, GE Capital Swiss Funding AG, would offer up to 18,000,000 shares, the firm said.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |