Natixis says could cut 700 jobs
PARIS Oct 16 (Reuters) - French investment bank Natixis confirmed on Wednesday that it could cut around 700 jobs, adding that it planned to begin discussions with unions in mid-November.
The company said in a statement that potential departures would be on a voluntary basis only. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Dominique Vidalon)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter