Novo Nordisk gets Novoeight nod in the U.S.
COPENHAGEN Oct 16 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk has received a licence application approval in the United States for its haemophilia drug Novoeight.
The world's biggest insulin producer said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved its Biologics License Application (BLA) for the drug and expected to launch Novoeight shortly after April 2015 in the United States.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |