Austria's Uniqa says "greenshoe" option exercised
VIENNA Oct 16 (Reuters) - The greenshoe overallotment option has been exercised for insurer Uniqa's stock sale, boosting the group's free float to 35.4 percent, the Austrian company on Wednesday.
The stock issue raised 757 million euros ($1.02 billion) in a deal that will finance expansion in eastern Europe and boost its free float from only 7 percent. ($1 = 0.7406 euros) (Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by David Goodman)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image