Ziggo says Liberty made takeover offer, but was inadequate
BRUSSELS Oct 16 (Reuters) - Dutch cable firm Ziggo said on Wednesday it had received a takeover offer from U.S. cable group Liberty Global, but that it considered the offer inadequate.
It added that there was no certainty that Ziggo would receive any revised offer.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East