Spain's Abengoa to raise 450 million euros with U.S. share offer
MADRID Oct 17 (Reuters) - Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa will raise 450 million euros ($607 million) by issuing shares on the Nasdaq stock exchange, the company said in a statement released on Thursday by Spain's market regulator.
Abengoa, which had initially hoped to raise 385 million euros through the operation, will issue 250 million new shares at a price of 1.8 euros each, it also said.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane