Spain's Abengoa to raise 450 million euros with U.S. share offer
MADRID Oct 17 (Reuters) - Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa will raise 450 million euros ($607 million) by issuing shares on the Nasdaq stock exchange, the company said in a statement released on Thursday by Spain's market regulator.
Abengoa, which had initially hoped to raise 385 million euros through the operation, will issue 250 million new shares at a price of 1.8 euros each, it also said.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |