Spain's Abengoa to raise 450 million euros with U.S. share offer
MADRID Oct 17 (Reuters) - Spanish renewable energy and engineering firm Abengoa will raise 450 million euros ($607 million) by issuing shares on the Nasdaq stock exchange, the company said in a statement released on Thursday by Spain's market regulator.
Abengoa, which had initially hoped to raise 385 million euros through the operation, will issue 250 million new shares at a price of 1.8 euros each, it also said.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |