Aeon unit to raise up to 94.5 bln yen from REIT launch -DealWatch
TOKYO Oct 17 (Reuters) - A unit of Japanese retailer Aeon Co will raise up to 94.5 billion yen ($956 million) by listing a real estate investment trust (REIT) on the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Nov. 22, DealWatch reported on Thursday. ($1 = 98.8650 Japanese yen) (Writing by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors