Chipotle sees restaurant sales momentum continuing in 4th qtr
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Executives at Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday said fourth-quarter sales at established restaurants are on track to post growth "similar to slightly better" than the 6.2 percent increase posted in the third quarter.
The company also said it could raise menu prices in the middle of 2014 to offset higher food costs.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks