Chipotle sees restaurant sales momentum continuing in 4th qtr
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Executives at Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday said fourth-quarter sales at established restaurants are on track to post growth "similar to slightly better" than the 6.2 percent increase posted in the third quarter.
The company also said it could raise menu prices in the middle of 2014 to offset higher food costs.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data