North American Q3 cocoa grind up 8.25 pct yr/yr at 131,974 tonnes - NCA
NEW YORK Oct 17 (Reuters) - North American cocoa grindings jumped 8.25 percent to 131,974 tonnes in the third quarter of 2013 from a year earlier, data from the National Confectioners Association showed on Thursday.
The results were in line with expectations for a rise of between 6 percent and 10 percent.
That was up from 126,044 tonnes in the second quarter of this year and puts the region on track for its best year since 2010.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'