BRIEF-Diageo first-quarter organic sales rise 3 pct
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Diageo PLC : * Interim management statement * Diageo reports 3 pct organic net sales growth in three months ended Sept. 30 * Q1 volume up 0.6 pct * Q1 reported net sales were flat * Q1 organic net sales growth in North America was 5.1 pct * Performance in the quarter was good given weakness in some markets * Says still expects low single digit net sales decline for full year * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image