Belgium's Gimv sells remaining Ablynx stake
BRUSSELS Oct 17 (Reuters) - Belgian investment fund Gimv said it sold its remaining stake in biotech firm Ablynx after partnering the company for 12 years.
Gimv said the exit has a positive impact of 3.8 million euros on its last published equity value, and it would use the proceeds to make other investments in the biotech sector. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls