Alken Asset Management sells 2.72 percent of Spain's Grifols
MADRID Oct 17 (Reuters) - Investment bank UBS said on Thursday it would place 5.8 million shares in Spanish blood products firm Grifols with institutional investors.
The sales process involving the 2.72 percent stake belonging to Alken Asset Management will last around a day, the bank said. (Reporting By Sonya Dowsett, Editing by Sarah White)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote