NZ's Summerset Group says QPE selling stake
WELLINGTON Oct 18 (Reuters) - New Zealand retirement village operator Summerset Group Ltd said on Friday that major shareholder QPE Funds Management is in the process of selling down its stake.
The company did not offer any details of the sell-down. The announcement comes after Summerset in March said that QPE Funds had sold 40 million shares, or 18.6 percent of shares outstanding, in the company.
Shares in the company closed at NZ$3.14 on Thursday. (Gyles Beckford)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV