NZ's Summerset Group says QPE selling stake
WELLINGTON Oct 18 (Reuters) - New Zealand retirement village operator Summerset Group Ltd said on Friday that major shareholder QPE Funds Management is in the process of selling down its stake.
The company did not offer any details of the sell-down. The announcement comes after Summerset in March said that QPE Funds had sold 40 million shares, or 18.6 percent of shares outstanding, in the company.
Shares in the company closed at NZ$3.14 on Thursday. (Gyles Beckford)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |