Italy's IMA proposes extraordinary dividend
MILAN Oct 17 (Reuters) - Italian packaging machinery company IMA proposed an extraordinary dividend of 1.25 euros ($1.71) per share on Thursday after raising its stake in Transworld Packaging Holding to 51 percent from 40 percent.
IMA said it would exercise the option to convert 3 million euros worth of bonds to raise its stake, allowing it to consolidate Transworld's results.
The operation should contribute approximately 40 million euros in extra net sales for August-December 2013, IMA said.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote