L'Oreal in exclusive talks buy Carita, Decleor from Shiseido
PARIS Oct 17 (Reuters) - L'Oreal said on Thursday it was in exclusive talks to acquire skincare brands Decleor and Carita from Japan's Shiseido, citing promising international growth prospects.
The two brands made combined annual sales of around 100 million euros ($136.64 million) in 2012, L'Oreal said.
L'Oreal said an agreement could be signed "in the coming weeks." No financial terms were disclosed.
($1 = 0.7319 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent, editing by Astrid Wendlandt)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying