L'Oreal in exclusive talks buy Carita, Decleor from Shiseido
PARIS Oct 17 (Reuters) - L'Oreal said on Thursday it was in exclusive talks to acquire skincare brands Decleor and Carita from Japan's Shiseido, citing promising international growth prospects.
The two brands made combined annual sales of around 100 million euros ($136.64 million) in 2012, L'Oreal said.
L'Oreal said an agreement could be signed "in the coming weeks." No financial terms were disclosed.
($1 = 0.7319 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent, editing by Astrid Wendlandt)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints