STOCKS NEWS EUROPE- Actelion falls 3 pct on profit taking
Shares in Actelion fall 3.3 percent on profit taking, traders say, before an anticipated approval for its big drug hope Opsumit by U.S. health regulators later this week.
"Financial results are currently not that relevant as the October 19 date for the U.S. approval decision on Opsumit is imminent. Expectations reflected in the share price performance over the last months anticipate an approval," analysts at J. Safra Sarasin say in a note.
Shares in Europe's largest biotech company have shot up more than 9 percent in the last week alone.
For more double click on
Reuters Messaging rm://email@example.com
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Ukraine calls 'Easter truce' as separatists hold firm |