Mexico's Kimber reports higher 3rd-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 17 (Reuters) - Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, the leading Mexican paper products company, said on Thursday its third-quarter profit rose 16 percent as sales grew.
Profit rose to 1.14 billion pesos ($86.3 million) from 979 million pesos in the same quarter last year.
Kimber, a unit of U.S.-based Kimberly-Clark Corp, said quarterly revenue increased 2 percent to 7.24 billion pesos.
Shares in Kimber, which sells Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues in Mexico, closed up 0.58 percent at 37.87 pesos.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee