Poland prices EUR700m reopening 2019 bond
LONDON, Oct 17 (IFR) - The Republic of Poland has priced a EUR700m reopening of its 1.625% January 2019 bond, according to one of the lead managers, bringing the note's total size to EUR1.7bn.
The tap priced at 99.334 to yield 1.759%, equivalent to a spread of 43bp over mid-swaps.
The sovereign, rated A2/A-/A-, announced the deal on Thursday morning, setting initial price thoughts at low- to mid-40bp over mid-swaps.
BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and UniCredit are the lead managers on the transaction.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote